Blood Puke Pen by Kiler Davenport


                  As I cast my pearls before you

As I pour my blood, sweat, and tears into this pen
It dawns on me
What the fuck am I doing
This is like sex with a rubber doll
Like shooting blanks

This LIKE button has become our god
The master of our morning
Oh my God
And to get a comment
Just one fucking good comment
Have I lost my mind casting my pearls before swine

This has become like one weird twisted kind of digital sex
Some sick way to get my jollies
I run to the computer early to check my lines
To see if any fish have bitten
OMG
There are thirty-one worlds and two messages
WTF is wrong with me

It is as if this thing
This electronic fucking monster has consumed me
Taking over my mind, body, soul, spirit
It calls out to me
It beckons me
I have become one with this thing – this monster

It has taken me over at home, at work, in the car
In the theater, at church
On the fucking toilet, in bed
I can't even have a moment to myself
There it is staring at me

My god I even had sex with it
OMG
My jizz my precious jizz

Am I losing my mind
It has me by the balls lock, stock, and barrel
It consumes me eighteen hours a day
And what do I get in return
Not a fucking thing

They control us
Our every move
They watch us
They know when we come into the room
When we touch them
They wait for our fingers to press upon them
They sense our breath, our motion

OMG
I'm losing it
The car has one
The refrigerator, the stove, my watch, the television
The game boy, this boy, that boy
OH BOY
OH FUCK

OMG
NOW I'M THINKING
WILL THEY HIT THE LIKE BUTTON
ON THIS ONE

OMG
HELP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridging Cultures: A Conversation with Dr. V. Issa White with Kiler Davenport

Kiler Davenport Presents: The Mysterious Faith Mystic - A Friend and a Soulmate for Life

Unleashing Creativity: Powerful Interviews with Rising Stars, Authors, and Artists Across All Genres