Pure Thought Without Intention by Kiler Davenport

 


Pure thought without intention
I cease to define the beginning, ending, present
All one and the same
The I AM is the all, the all the I AM

Reaching for nothing, striving for nothing
Nothing to go into, nothing to go away from
The inside of the inside where darkness is light
And light is void

Slowly melting away into the deep dark abyss
I become one with all things
My body shattered into a million pieces

Dancing with the immortals
Laughing with the gods
Conjoined, interwoven, complete

Looking back I can see the I all bound up

This road, that road, this place, that place
them, us, over there, over here
Why did I not come to this place sooner
It was within my grasp

I had to let go of the free will
The idea of choice
These things limit the unlimited
This blinding and the binding thing we call self
Is nothing but an illusion
A trick of the senses
A vain imagining

We did not come from or out of
We will not go to this place or that
We are simply the I AM
Each and every one of us is one and the same

One must let go of the concept of time
Turn away from symbols, perceptions, concepts, ideas, emotions
One must become all of those things at once

Devour the senses
Overcome the need to invent, to conquer, to consume, develop, 
design, and divulge
Take them all at your leisure
They are the simple tricks of this trade we call life, existence, consciousness, 
and reality

You have passed this way throughout eternity
And you will again
Go and be at peace

Do not ask the gods to reveal themselves
Do not tempt the masters
They cannot and will not submit to discovery

Go and just be
Remember it is what it is
The I AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridging Cultures: A Conversation with Dr. V. Issa White with Kiler Davenport

Kiler Davenport Presents: The Mysterious Faith Mystic - A Friend and a Soulmate for Life

Unleashing Creativity: Powerful Interviews with Rising Stars, Authors, and Artists Across All Genres