LONE WOLF RADIO PRESENTS: INTERVIEW WITH MAK7TEEN

 



Mak7teen is a one-of-a-kind artist that loves what he does and does what he loves! Music is the only channel I'm tuned into, at all times...! There's only one way to be heard and that's, be original...

Lone Wolf Radio: How long has music been a part of your life?

Mak7teen: Music: has been a part of my life since I was a child. As far as back as I can remember.

Lone Wolf Radio: If it wasn’t for music, where would you be now?

Mak7teen: If it wasn't for music, I'd probably be in the streets still selling drugs, running from the law, trying to make a name in the streets.

Lone Wolf Radio: How did you come to realize that music was the way forward for you?

Mak7teen: I came to the realization that music was the forward way to go, as a final wish granted to mother after she passed on 5/18/15... She always believed in me and thought that I could reach more people if I cleaned up my lyrics and took it more seriously.

Lone Wolf Radio: If you had to sacrifice one skill, which would you least like to let go, and why?

Mak7teen: Which skill would I sacrifice/ would least like to let go of..? The ability to read / comprehend. Most wouldn't consider that a skill but in today's society. Comprehensive analysis of the information gathered, is at an all time low and therefore is the second most important skill next to reading.

Lone Wolf Radio: In what way do you aim to make a difference?

Mak7teen: In as many ways as possible. Especially in the metaphysical world of Hip-Hop music... Something that is new to the world of Hip- Hop but folks need to know how energy works within the body when it's in creative mode. Especially when we write it down and repeat it a 100 times or more... I truly believe light needs to be shed on this type of thing and many other topics.

Lone Wolf Radio: Which of your projects has been your favorite so far, and why?

Mak7teen: My favorite project that I done was a song I created for my brother/friend/Producer Phillip "Filthy Phil" Gonzales that passed away from Cancer titled, "Keep On Keepin It Real #4theloveofphil". Why? Not only does it have sentimental value, but it also was the first time, I put together so many different artists on one track called THEMUSICFAMILY, paying homage to our brother in music and life.

Lone Wolf Radio: What’s the most trouble you’ve ever gotten into?

Mak7teen: The most trouble I've ever been in? Was the night my mother passed. I was on the run ducking the law for 13 years staying out of the way, for a gun charge I caught back in 2002, I went to court, got sentenced to turn myself in and said f that and stayed out of way, in plain sight, until the night previously mentioned.

It was late and I needed something to roll with and everyone was acting like they were too busy to make a store run for me so I went to the store my damn self.

Long story short, that night led to a high-speed police chase that I got away from but 5 months later, ended up putting an end to that lifestyle by allowing myself to be detained one Halloween night when I was pulled over. Changing my life for the better and never looking back!

Lone Wolf Radio: Where is your career heading? What’s the vision?

Mak7teen: Where is my career going, what's the vision? There's no telling where my career is headed to be honest. There's so many endless opportunities and possibilities for advancement... I only see myself at the top, as an executive of my movements. Therefore I do my best to learn with and learn from those around me and the previous mistakes made as an artist. As a businessman, my overall goal/ vision is to build up a strong foundation of minds, with morals and principles, rooted in sound mind and concepts that bring forth value to our brands. Bringing value to us.

Lone Wolf Radio: What or who inspires you?

Mak7teen: What or who inspires me? Living life, learning life, loving life..! Honestly... Without those three foundations, there'd be no inspiration... Not for me at least... I've built my entire career off of what I've been through as I grew through this thing we call life. So I use the noise of life, to create a harmonious balance in my music.

Lone Wolf Radio: What is the one thing nobody knows about you?

Mak7teen: What's the one thing nobody knows about me? I'm considered a miracle baby... I wasn't supposed to be born. The Dr's told my mother that she couldn't have any more children, due to having two miscarriages previously. She found out she was pregnant with me and thought I wasn't going to make it like the previous two but something told her I was going to make it and here I am. That's what makes living my life so awesome! That's why I cherish every moment and every encounter I come across because, I wasn't supposed to be here but here I am, beating the odds, every day I wake.


Mak7teen @

Emails @
Facebook @

Soundcloud @

Youtube @

Instagram @

Twitter @

Spotify @

TikTok @

Website for Mak7Teen @

Google Map to find GoRealAz Inc. / Mak7teen Music Group @

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridging Cultures: A Conversation with Dr. V. Issa White with Kiler Davenport

Kiler Davenport Presents: The Mysterious Faith Mystic - A Friend and a Soulmate for Life

Unleashing Creativity: Powerful Interviews with Rising Stars, Authors, and Artists Across All Genres