Imagination = Driving Force by Kiler Davenport






Imagination is the driving force behind all that is, will be, or ever was. It is the engine that brings into existence all energy, vibration, frequency, mind, brain, and body. Many have let their imagination wither and die because they have forgotten how to use the power that they were born with. As one grows up and is exposed to all the negative forces, the imagination slowly fades and degrades. 

From the age of one to 18 years, old kids are subjected to over 148,000 negative inputs, and this is what has caused so much degradation and destruction of our social and intellectual potential. Folks do not believe in themselves anymore, they have become subservient to the fictional powers that be. They have lost the sense of critical thinking and independent drive and force. 

This damage is hard to fix or reverse, and if one is to escape this enslavement, one will need to focus and practice as if their life depended on it. You are not your thoughts, and you are not your body. You are not your job, and you are not what others believe you to be. To grasp these secrets that have been kept from you for all of your life requires research and study into the inner workings of this illusion we call reality. Many of you, in fact, the majority of you, will remain dead asleep and never escape these ties that are holding you down and enslaving you. 

You will forever be damned to a life of mediocrity and dullness. Your eyes will remain shut to the enormous possibilities that are waiting for you to utilize. Fear is your worst enemy, and doubt is your second. Remember most others want you to be where they are, they want you to believe as they do in order to fit in, but my question is fit into what and why. 

The world is full of folks with good intentions, but they never act on these intentions, and they keep listening to people tell them that if they go here or there that they will fall on their face, It is a fact that most of the people in this world do not really want you to succeed. They want you to be just like them in every way, shape form, and fashion. 

When I turned 40 years old, my eyes were opened to a new and powerful way of thinking and doing. Before then, my eyes were closed, and I was one of the walking dead. I became very sick and almost passed away two times, My suffering and pain were beyond comprehension. It was then that something happened to me that I will never be able to fully explain. 

I went into the deep woods and sat down by the river and asked the universe to please show me the right way and to open my eyes to higher consciousness. I was crying and digging around in the dirt like a dog. I stayed there all night, and it started to rain, and I had no shelter, so I just sat there. And The next morning, something amazing happened. I opened my eyes and for the first time, I could see a new future. And felt the power that I had always had but had never fully realized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridging Cultures: A Conversation with Dr. V. Issa White with Kiler Davenport

Kiler Davenport Presents: The Mysterious Faith Mystic - A Friend and a Soulmate for Life

Unleashing Creativity: Powerful Interviews with Rising Stars, Authors, and Artists Across All Genres