Daddy Used to Say "Shit Happens" by Kiler Davenport






Daddy used to say that shit happens, and it is what it is, and I have remembered those words all of my life, and it has helped me get through some really deadly and dangerous times. He also used the KISS principle a lot. Meaning keeps it simple stupid. This has also kept me from going crazy when I get into the analysis paralysis way of thinking. Believe me, I have been in some very dangerous places and I have PTSD of the worst kind. These wise words from my father have kept me balanced and on solid ground on many occasions. We now live in very deadly and dangerous times. Our minds are constantly being manipulated on a scale never before possible in our history. It takes a very thick skin to navigate this very complex matrix without going crazy or spinning completely out of control.

As we have evolved and as we have become connected to the Internet of things, our brains are being bombarded with information coming in from every direction. I have an overactive imagination and my mind seems to run at very high speeds, going faster and faster and faster I have had to make some drastic changes in the way I process information and be very selective in wherein the brain I want incoming information to settle. Yes, this can be done with practice through meditation and focus. One has to become efficient in thinking about thinking and being conscious of consciousness. This requires moving into a much higher brain state.

For many, selective brain processing takes years of practice and for some can be impossible to achieve. Detaching one's self from the lower brain state can be a daunting task, and the majority of people will never escape this lower brain processing state. Our true nature is not physical or material, it is a pure energy state, and consists of a wide range of frequencies, vibrations, and electrochemical attenuation as well as internal and external forces that we have yet to fully understand. When I first started practicing, I quickly realized that silence is golden and a quiet mind is a healthy mind. 

Most folks are into this lower brain state of endless chatter and rambling and ranting. I call this running on automatic, stupid.

Very few have mastered the fine art of thinking comprehensively before they open their mouth, and this causes all kinds of problems, if only they had thought first. The art of human communication is both a science and an art and requires comprehensive research, study focus, and practice to master. Remember, it's not what you say that really counts but how you say it, and this requires split-second analysis and awareness to complete the connection or relation with another source or receiver. The understanding takes place in the mind of the receiver and not the transmitter. It is a sad fact that the majority of the population communicates at a third-grade level, and most will never escape that level of thinking and processing.

You are not your brain, body, blood, bone, breath, or personality. However, the majority communicate as if they were these things. Comprehensive thought and communication should take place from the essence of being, that place beyond space-time. At this level the ego is in check and violence is not part of the program now is judgment or finger-pointing. Anger and resentment do not exist at these levels, nor does the need to prove how smart one is. All the problems in the world today are caused by those who reside in the lower monkey brain and the lower realm of consciousness. Those who remain stuck on stupid will never be able to grasp or receive true and lasting wisdom.

Minor and major conflicts arise when the blind is trying to lead the blind. Daddy used to say that marriage is a misunderstanding between two idiots, and as I look at the divorce rates today, I could not agree with him more. How much longer will you remain enslaved in this clueless drama, How much longer will you live in the lower brain, How much longer will you be the problem instead of the solution. Will you stay stupid, set in your ways, and hard-headed, or will you read these words I have written and change your life and be the example that the world needs? In closing, I would like to say that I am Zen and I practice the Zen way of life I can be crazy at times and nasty, perverted, and a little insane. A Zen practitioner will beat you up, they will put you into a state of confusion and disharmony just to see what you are made of.

What road will you take, what path will you choose, How much more time will you spend in the destructive lower brain state, the dangerous monkey brain as we call it. Learn to detach from the old self, that broken person, that dark space of confusion and depression, and stress. I am taking on students, and we also do a talk show where I teach many of these methods of escaping the lower brain. We are live Mon through Fri 7 pm central to 9 pm central, on restream @ https://studio.restream.io/guest/eW9MeGQ4QQvSyIr-n0DHh1y-0XRGhAM?default-camera-mirror=true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridging Cultures: A Conversation with Dr. V. Issa White with Kiler Davenport

Kiler Davenport Presents: The Mysterious Faith Mystic - A Friend and a Soulmate for Life

Unleashing Creativity: Powerful Interviews with Rising Stars, Authors, and Artists Across All Genres