The Lie - The Truth - Reality by Kiler Davenport

 



The whole damn world is brainwashed, lamebrains, walking zombies.

You need to force yourself to take the time to listen to my show that we did last night,

I have decided to go ahead after 10 years of hard deep intense study, and research to get on the stump and completely debunk all of this new age so-called Christian Bible-believing brainwashed bull shit once and for all. What a powerful show.

You see, The Bible is a fabrication and a complete lie and was constructed to keep folks enslaved and in submission and bondage, all of their clueless lame brain lives.

All of my research comes from the original Hebrew text that has been hidden in plain sight for 2,000 years, The galactic federation rules. Those of us who know these mysteries have kept quiet long enough, it's time to blow the lid off this bull shit and tell the masses the truth.

Cause and effect is an illusion. Time is an illusion. This idea of one God is a lie and a hoax. It's time for all of these people to wake up, open their eyes and learn what is really going on and why the world is so screwed up.

This lie has been responsible for the deaths of millions and millions and millions of innocent people, young and old. These big-box churches are screwing billions of people out of hard-earned money, all based on a lie.

I have on FOIA requested over 6,000 declassified documents that I have been sitting on that go into detail concerning all of these encounters with multiple races of ETs that have been interacting with humans for millions of years. Nothing is what you believe it to be, my brother.

Reality is a complete illusion and delusion. We cannot let these lies go on. It is our responsibility to educate these lame brains and the clueless masses. You see, the church fathers of old decided to bury the truth because if this information ever became mainstream it would change the world forever and take people away from and out of bondage and mental enslavement.

Hell does not exist, heaven does not exist, and life after death does not exist. It's all been a massive lie, and I can back up all of my claims.

This one God thing is also a massive lie and fraud it has been a hoax from the start. You had better listen to me and wake up. I hope you already know and understand all that I am teaching you, here.

The truth shatters people, it breaks them down, and it boggles the mind. They will defend this lie concerning religion to the end, and for what.

If you stay on this team, you cannot live in a lame brain fantasy world believing lies. The truths I bring to the table are traumatizing and to the most incomprehensible. Just think how much life folks have wasted believing this massive lie concerning religion, and all of the lies it contains. What a waste of life.

Learning the truth from the Hebrew text can shock one to the core of their being religion is a poison, and has been responsible for the slaughter of millions and millions of innocent people including these little children. Why is the truth truly shocking?

So, many of you, why will you not fully investigate what is real, and what is the lie? This Christian God does not exist, never has existed, and never will exist. The church needs to keep all the masses ignorant and enslaved if. They tell the truth, they will dissolve. The business of the church will be gone, and lives will be saved. Eyes will be opened. Man will realize for the first time that he is completely responsible for saving the people and the planet, not this invisible God.

I know this is a hard pill to swallow for most of you. Impossible to grasp. I cannot sit back and let the people perish, because I did not warn them of these lies of the church. The Bible is fabricated to fit a false narrative that the ignorant can swallow.

Listen to the videos I posted on my wall on Facebook. This will open your eyes. I feel so sorry for all of you who refuse to learn the truth. Why do I have to be the one to come out with this truth? Why do I have to be the one to put my reputation on the line? Why are my balls so big that I am not afraid to be critical in my thinking and go out and dig deep for the facts on these matters?

I want your sheep to escape your little guilty pens and have complete freedom and liberty and a clear mind knowing the truth. It is so refreshing to be free from the shackles of religious lies. How refreshing, The billions and billions and billions and billions of dollars these churches are extorting from all of these innocent folks could be put to use saving the planet and stopping all of this corruption. Millions are suffering and dying and in pain and confusion as these lies continue to be told to the ignorant masses.

Come out of your deep sleep and enslavement church. Open your eyes and stop the madness. It's so hard for me to believe that we have so many completely ignorant people believing all these age-old lies

I hope you are not one of the walking dead. Furthermore, I will be doing a series of shows on this subject to shine a light on these age-old lies that ignorant people have been told for over 2,000 years now. Call me on air tonight @ 646-716-8423. Are you afraid that you will be ostracized if you learn and tell the truth concerning these matters? Do you have the balls as I do to break this earth-shaking news to these ignorant people?

Direct link to the show page to join the conversation: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lonewolfradio

We go live @ 6 pm pac / 7 pm mtn / 8 pm cent / 9 pm est - 7 nights a week

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridging Cultures: A Conversation with Dr. V. Issa White with Kiler Davenport

Kiler Davenport Presents: The Mysterious Faith Mystic - A Friend and a Soulmate for Life

Unleashing Creativity: Powerful Interviews with Rising Stars, Authors, and Artists Across All Genres